- COVID-19 MESSAGE
Centron Self Storage continues to actively monitor COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and its implications. Our current plan is to keep our location open and operating by implementing precautionary measures to ensure our customers will experience a safe and secure environment.
Centron Self Storage endeavors to communicate best practices coming from authoritative sources. We continually monitor reports from the Province of Ontario and the Ministry of Health. We ask that you only come to our location for essential visits.
- Our location uses disinfectant supplies. We have increased the frequency of handwashing, sanitization of offices, and high-touch areas.
- Desks and counters are constantly being wiped down. Handles and doorknobs are cleaned regularly.
- Customers visiting the rental office must interact behind the installed plexiglass-guards.
- We cannot accept exchanges or refunds on merchandise at this time.
Contact free rentals
- Rent or reserve online by selecting the storage room that is right for you. You can always change units later if you want a smaller or larger space.
- Storage rooms can be rented with little to no customer and employee interaction.
- We encourage you to pay online or to call in your credit card information.
- We are now accepting e-transfers. Please contact our office for instructions.
- A limited number of persons (other than employees) are permitted in the property office at one time.
- If you need to visit Centron Self Storage, you are asked to remain at least 2 meters or 6 feet away from all team members and other customers.
Sick? Please stay at home.
- If you are exhibiting any signs of any flu-like illness, you should remain at home. For the health and safety of our team members and other customers, anyone exhibiting signs of illness will not be permitted at our location and will be directed to leave immediately.
There are many options for interacting with Centron Self Storage that do not include physically entering our storage facility. You can call our customer service team at 647 749 1394 and our team can assist you over the phone.